News & Events
It's that time of year again, time to get your child registered for Lincoln Pre-Kindergarten. Enrollment ends March 31, 2017!
Pre-Kindergarten Registration 2017-2018
Have a child who will be aged 3 years old by August 1, 2017?
You can submit paperwork for them to be admitted to Lincoln Pre-Kindergarten.
1. Pre-register your student NOW! Click Here
2. Official application packets are available on our website or by calling 419-455-9107 and will be accepted until March 31, 2017 or until we meet capacity. Click Here
Tiffin City Schools is providing PreK services Monday through Thursday. Sessions are available in the morning or the afternoon for 3 hours, 4 days a week. To offer another option to our parents, there will be an alternate program available through the YMCA. (All services will be provided at the Lincoln building allowing for convenience in drop off and dismissal) Additional fees will apply to those who opt for the YMCA program with scholarships available for those families that fall within those guidelines.
3. Official registration form. Click Here
4. Students will be accepted in the following order:
- IEP students
- Economically Disadvantaged
- Typical, full pay students
5. All students will receive a letter in May to either confirm their placement in the program or placement on a waiting list.
6. All students that are accepted will need completed paperwork, including medical and dental documentation. Failure to complete paperwork may place students on the waiting list.
7. All students will be invited to attend an Open House in Spring 2017 with their parents to meet their teacher and visit their classroom.
See our brochure: Click Here
or Please contact Jeremy Koppus at 419-455-9107 or email Jeremy_Koppus@tiffincityschools.org.
The staff and students of Lincoln Pre-Kindergarten would like to extend a huge "Thank You" to Ms. Jenny Karl from In Motion Dance Studio, Inc. for providing us the opportunity to move and grove with her.