News & Events
Lincoln Pre-K will be observing Spring Break Thursday, March 29th - Tuesday, April 3rd.
Students will explore a tractor, fire truck, school bus, ambulance, tractor trailers, construction vehicles and much more! Lincoln Pre-kindergarten will hold its first annual Touch-a-Truck event on Wednesday, April 25, 2018.
Touch-a-Truck is a hands-on event designed to give children an opportunity to see and touch their favorite things on wheels, and to meet the men and women who operate these vehicles!
Pre-Kindergarten Registration 2018-2019Have a child who will be aged 3 years old by August 1st, 2018?
You can submit paperwork for them to be admitted to Lincoln Pre-Kindergarten.
1. Pre-register your student beginning March 1st, 2018! Click Here
2. Official application packets are available on our website or by calling 419-455-9107 and will be accepted until March 31, 2018 or until we meet capacity. Click Here
Tiffin City Schools is providing PreK services Monday through Thursday. Sessions are available in the morning or the afternoon for 3 hours, 4 days a week. To offer another option to our parents, there will be an alternate program available through the YMCA. (All services will be provided at the Lincoln building allowing for convenience in drop off and dismissal) Additional fees will apply to those who opt for the YMCA program with scholarships available for those families that fall within those guidelines.
3. Official registration form. Click Here
4. Students will be accepted in the following order:
- IEP students
- Economically Disadvantaged
- Typical, full pay students
5. All students will receive a letter in June, to either confirm their placement in the program or placement on a waiting list.
6. All students that are accepted will need a completed Lincoln registration packet, including current medical and dental documentation, certified birth certificate or certified record of birth and current immunization record. *Failure to complete and submit ALL paperwork will result in your child being put on a waiting list.
7. All students will be invited to attend an Open House in Spring 2017 with their parents to meet their teacher and visit their classroom.
See our brochure: Click Here
or call Michelle Tuite at 419-455-9107 or email: email@example.com